Saturday, August 29, 2009

Humiliation


Libations or not, my guys Mikey D. and JJ both worked me in my own game, FIFA 2009, on separate occasions. With my representation of -- fellow Barvarians and beer-loving blue-eyes -- Bayern Munchen and their same selection of my -- pre-transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to FC Barcelona -- Italian league favorite Internazionale, I was expecting instant victory. Yet, in each match, I, at first, was faced with vigorous and surprisingly competitive match back and forth exchanges. However, I was twice brutally beaten in the end like the 13-year-old Screech Powers that I was.

Fortunately, I was able to lament with friends from Latrobe Brewery, as well as search for comfort in my knowledge that I perform better in sobriety. . .

Photo(s): FIFA , Rolling Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment